czwartek, 6 sierpnia 2015

Hakuro brushes review

Hey!

It's been a bit since I've been here but I'm back... And it's not just anything! Today I will share with you my opinions about Hakuro brushes.

Hakuro is a Polish company creating high-quality makeup brushes. I have never tried them before. But I took a risk and ordered set of seven brushes plus one more for powder H55. 


The parcel came to me very quickly, all beautifully wrapped, and also they got me three sweeties yaayy. What more could you want? hahaha

In the set were brushes:

-foundation brush H50s like all their brushes is very soft, although for everyday I don't use foundation this brush was in use. It don't absorb too much of the product, but also doesn't reflect all of it on the face and of course you have to remember to wet the brush. I like to use it, but I'm not sure about its size, personally for me it is too small and I think that in the future I will buy bigger version- H50 8/10

-blush brush H24 to be honest, something didn't play in this. On the brush can be seen that the product is on, but when I put the blush on my cheeks is barely visible. 6/10

-to application eyeshadows H70 wonderfully applied the eyeshadow. I have a similar brush from Isadora, but this definitely wins. In addition, it great fits into the lid, so you won't have the effect of panda eyes. 10/10

-to application and blending H77 another great brush, who would guess hahah. What to say, I'm in love! :) 10/10

-eyebrows & eyeliner brush H85 it is great! Not only for eyebrows and eyeliner gel :) I used it with eyeshadows to make a nice line on the eye. I was blown away! I was able to do almost perfect line, not too thick and close to the lash line. 10/10

-to application eyeshadows in the corner of the eye H80

-concealer brush H60 just like the one above, H80 is brand new, not yet used.


And additionally I ordered H55 because I needed a good brush for powder. I use it every day and I have to admit that since June, when it came to me, I haven't washed it yet... But! It's only because you don't see any dirt on it. It's very soft, it doesn't leave the product in itself, but everything moves on face. I am very pleased with it and I would definitely recommend!10/10


In summary, the overall assessment of brushes 9/10. Only one definitely I wouldn't reccomend (H24). As for the other, go ahead, order! :)

It's all for today, enjoy your holidays!I hope that you will stay with me because I have already a few ideas. Posts may appear at different times, but so more or less every week :)


~Olinka xx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz