środa, 29 kwietnia 2015

Hey, hi, Welcome


Hey!
Firstly I'd like you to know who are you reading ;). My name is Oliwia, on this world I'm living for 16 years. I live in Poland, and I wanted more people to read my blog, so I decided to write in English, too :). Don't know what else to write (hahaha)... Yesterday, when the idea of creating blog came to me (for the third time haha), my head was full of words and I had soo many ideas for it but know I have my mind blocked :D But don't worry, still I have lots of ideas what will be here. This blog will be about fashion, beauty, outfits and other things/ thoughts that will come to me ;) Posts will appear every Friday I think... 

PS Posts will be in two languages, Polish and English. 

Pssst, If anyone of you will see any mistakes connected with English feel free to let me know ;)

~Olinka

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz