niedziela, 17 maja 2015

Girl Online

Hey babies!

This time I have a review for you :)




Lastly, I read super popular Zoella's book (if you don't know her then who are you?! I'm joking, you can find her on YouTube) 

Firslty, I though this will be her biography or story based on her life. However, I found similarity only in the fact that main character lives in Brighton (where Zoe lives) and that she suffers from panic attacks. 

The book reads easily, despite the fact that as Zoe says, she isn't a writer, she wrote it amazing! It was especially nice to read her blog posts. And when she goes to New York and she meets Noah you just want that real, romantic love! <3

When I get to know real identity of Noah I was angry with him! How he could hurt so badly girl in love?! Ok, but at the end he get forgivness from me :) 

End? Happy end, how could be different? But this kind of books I like the most. 

Have you read? Or maybe you want to read? And how do you think, Zoella does her best in this book or rather not? Write me! :) 

~Olinka xx

PS I'm sorry that Polish post was earlier but I was in Portugal and I had only prepared the Polish one. Love you! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz