sobota, 9 maja 2015

"Love is an open door..."

Hey!


I would like to share with you something more personal, my thoughts, experiences, and what in my mind is.


When you don't have your other half it is natural that girl likes some guy. Well, in my case it isn't different. Tall blond boy with a wondrful smile and the sense of style ... Yes, that's it! But here the spell is broken. Why? Well, there is my concealedness, shyness and lack of self-confidence. Although 'we know'each other from the primary (only by sight), and by these three wonderful years we go to the same middle school we've never talked. What kind of sense it is if you like someone, but you don't talk? Ha! My brain thinks differently, because it is better that I like boy from November continues...However, there has been a breakthrough. Thanks to my dear classmates we started talking... As much as three times on Facebook ... But it's always something :) ... Right? Through these three conversations, it turned out that we've got a lot in common. It might not be something incredible, but trust me, my brain is very satisfied :). 


But how it is on the other side? What may feel the other person who knows someone like her, but she doesn't want anything more than just frendship, because simply, she doesn't like his character...


So here I identify with that, too. Unfortunately ... One beautiful day lying in bed and thinking, suddenly I realized that my classmate likes me. Carrying my backpack, sitting next to me, looking through whole lesson at me- I think these may be evidences? Especially because on a daily basis, we don't even say 'hello'... So it happens continuously since ... November. When I was hoping it was all gone already, it turned out that no, it didn't passed :( 


Well, it's not too comfortable when you know that someone likes you. Oh, of course your ego likes it, because how else? :) However, I'm not a person who does hope to guys, so it is a little sad too...


Do you have any idea how to deal with it? Firstly, the transfer another person, that he had no chance, and secondly to deal with juvenile 'crush'?


Or maybe, you know what to do to be friends with the person you like?


I would love to read all about it! :)


~ Olinka xx



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz