niedziela, 3 maja 2015

LIP PRODUCT ADDICT TAG (English)

Hey!


I must say that I've got a serious problem with buying new lips product. It's an addiction! That's why today it's time for LIP PRODUCT ADDICT TAG! (yeeey) 



1. What is your favorite balm or treatment?

Honestly, it's difficult for me to choose... I have three but each one i love for something else :D Okey, so for the beautiful light red colour but not for moisturizing - Babylips from Maybelline (in colour Cherry Me! with the smell of cherries). I use it for school, then my lips have better colour and look pretty, but hydration is only for one, maybe two hours (it sais it hydrates for eight hours...). But durring the day and I want my lips to look nice and healty I reach for Carmex Classic or balm SOS from Eveline ( also with very beautiful cherry smell). Both of them have long lasting hydration and the smell is also awesome... But maybe Carmex wouldn't be loved for everyone....
Oh! I'm thinking of buying EOS. Do you try it? Is it as good as they say? Write in comments :)




2. What is your favorite eye catching red?

In my collection I have only one red and it's definitely not a lipstick that you would buy at the drugstore or highend store... And I'm talking about lipstick from SinSay. I bought it with the idea to see if the red will fit me. I didn't want to buy from Inglot, Maybelline or another company for a simple causes, "What if it don't fit me?" When I went with a friend to SinSay I noticed at the checkout nail polishes, so I walked over and found out that they also have a lipsticks. In addition, I was tempted by a beautiful packaging that immediately reminds me of Topshop lipsticks. I was bought by the price- only 8 PLN. After trying at home, it turned out that it is perfect for me, creamy, beautiful red with a nice smell, which unfortunately I cannot identify :D



3. The best luxury and drugstore product?
Luxury- lip lacquer from YSL in colour 35 which is beautiful pink shade. It perfectly matches with my lip colour. It's a little watery and it feels like you have nothing on your lips. Bonus- it's got breathtaking golden package which stole my heart!
Drugstore- also lip lacquer but now a lot cheaper- Rimmel Apocalips 102 Nova. This one varies from YSL mostly its consistency- you feel it on your lips but still it's easy to apply.
For me- both of them are wonderful!

 


4. Best MAC lipstick?
Unfortunatelly I don't own any MAC lipstick because at the moment I wanted to buy it there wasn't any god colour for me :(


5. Most disappointing lipstick?
I haven't owned any lipstick on my 'makeup way'. But wait... can we mention balm? Well if yes it would be Babylips which had to moisturize my lips for eight hours... As I say earlier it doesn't  work for me. When is my moisturize after one hour?! Maybe I'll find it in Dr. Rescue... Do you think I should give it a try?




6. Lip Liner: Yes or No?
YES! When I don't know what to apply on my lips I grab my Bourjois liner and my MaxFactor gloss and I'm ready to go! 



7. Favorite gloss?
I'm not keen on lipglosses it's beacuse my long hair. Glosses really likes my hair, so everytime I wear lipgloss I have to fight with my hair and I don't fight with them... But there comes MaxFactor lipgloss in colour Nude Brown and it saves my hair, so they don't stick to my lips! <3 




8. ..Something else?
Lip crayons. They ABSOLUTELY stole my heart. I love them for their moisturizing. I love them for their variety of colours. I love them for their simplicity to apply. I love them for everything! You can apply them without a mirror and be sure that everything is on its place and you don't have to care if it is on your lips or on your cheek :) I've got four of them but I want to buy two more. Here they are:  two first are Clinique Chubby Stick Intense (08 grandest grape and 05 plushest punch). Next Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in colour 015 Cherish Devotion, finally,  Bourjois Color Boost (04 Peach on the Beach) which in spring time is my favourite one! 




Bye!



~Olinka xx




PS Sorry for that white underneath but I don't know how it appear and how to change it :(

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz